Saturday, September 11, 2010

Woops!

I am still here!
And my jewelry (well some of it, more coming) is too!
Summer was amazing, as it always seems to be on the Vineyard. Shows were great, thank you everyone!!! I have such loyal and sweet "customers" (hate that word, "clients" is no better)-friends! You really have made my dream come true! Ok, enough sappiness...

I have a show tomorrow which should be great, weather looks lovely for Boston. I'll be here:



This looks like tons of fun. They've got the handmade arts area, an antiques section, a farmer's market, and gourmet food trucks!! What more could you want? Oh yeah-the South End!! Tons of cool boutiques, cute cafes and yummy restaurants.
See you there!
(if you can't make it tomorrow, no fear! I will be there every Sunday through October)

No comments:

Post a Comment