Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back in Beantown

I have been back in the US for about a week and a half now and have already raced through four of our lovely states- taking classes, visiting family, buying gems, and meeting clients. I love getting together with clients for custom projects. Last week I met with Caroline who is getting married next month in France, and works as a perfumer in NYC. How cool is that?! She will be wearing these on her wedding day, plus a matching custom topaz bracelet. I am so honored!

In other news, I have been happily playing with my new gem stash. Here are the beginnings of a lovely one-of-a-kind collection to go with the new summer line....


I am in l.o.v.e with geodes these days, and I have to say, these are some of the best I have seen out there. Wouldn't you agree? ; )

More coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment